Monday, October 5, 2009

Reflections


Forever 21 top, H&M harem pants, Zara trench and sandals, Chanel beige baguette

J and I had a pretty lazy weekend. My plan was to finish the Lady Gaga dress for Halloween... but I haven't even started! At least I caught up on some sleep :)

I started blogging more "seriously" (as in posting roughly every other day) about a month ago and I have found that I learned a lot about my own style. It's always easier to see when things are laid out in front of you! I'm pretty simple when it comes to dressing. I'll always rely on classic pieces (especially in pants and jackets) but I do love to get fun tops and accessories. My philosophy has always been to invest in timeless pieces like classic bags and shoes. When it comes to fun/trendy clothes and accessories, I look to stores like H&M, Forever21, and Zara. My outfit today is a pretty good example. The sparkly mesh top from Forever21 was $30 and the harem pants from H&m were $20. I wore a classic trench over the two and I'm carrying my beloved beige Chanel.

Bed time! It's going to be a longggg work week...