Monday, October 19, 2009

I feel like I wanna write something right now.

I disappear for a while from this blog world. To be honest, I'm writing this blog, every post in it, comes from my heart when I 100% sober. So I won't write anything that far from truth. I decided to have a blog because (shame on me) I have a short term memory. I once read on the magazine, re-write everything that happened in your life can slowly healing the disease. I'm a very forgetful person, I'm so scared if one day I wake up and dang! I remember nothing! This usually happen in maybe age 70 or so. I don't wanna that thing happen to me. EUWWW...

BUT the blog is public too. Means, everyone can read it and give a comment on it.
So, maybe I should have another "blog" which I'll keep in my heart, (I hope I won't quickly forget it) and let this blog be my "everyday blog" and little thoughts from me.