Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kurt Geiger sale and extra 10% off

I love to fall in love with footwear from high street retailers, because, lets face it, when you see a pair of fabulous shoes, you just want to have them without feeling dizzy by looking at the price tag.

Lately Kurt Geiger has been a dangerous temptation. The time of midseason sale has come. I must admit, there was a moment of sadness as the SIMPLE booties I've been in love with for ages weren't available in my size (yes, this WAS tragic...). Still, I just had to blog about it because this week KG also offers another 10% off everything on sale (enter code: KGSALE09 at the checkout), so you might get lucky. I also wanted to show you my favourite babies to share love, emotions and thoughts.

SIMPLE

ARABIA

HETTY

GRADE

HAMPTON


Kurt Geiger Ltd.

Images via Kurt Geiger