Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Music tag for fun and pleasure


So I say...
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing.
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing.
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty.
What would life be?
Without a song or a dance what are we?


So, basically, yes, just to sum up ABBAs immortal lyrics, I love music. Almost all kinds of music with my special loves being classic, pop and rock. Doing this tag is something very exciting for me because it's like sharing something from my heart and soul and that is why I want to write a massive THANK YOU to the best and prettiest dentist in the world, little Miss Toothfairy. If you haven't seen her blog, then definitely visit it as soon as you finish reading mine.

So the rule of the tag is to complete a survey below, mention the title and the artist, mention the person who tagged me (check) and tag three other bloggers.


PERSONAL

Top 40s at the moment (I am just going to pick my 3 most favourite songs, not 40...): Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni, Relax - Mika, Never coming home - Sting

3 songs that represent your feeling at the moment: Paris - Faith Hill, Rain - Madonna, Radio - The Corrs.

Songs that give you spirit when you are down: Ombra del gigante - Eros Ramazzotti, Don't stop me now - Queen, Irresistible - The Corrs, Welcome to wherever you are - Bon Jovi, Hey God - Bon Jovi, Catch you - Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Up! - Shania Twain, Let me entertain you - Robbie Williams, Smile - Charlie Chaplin, My oh my - Tina Turner, It's raining men - The weather girls.


SPONTANEOUS

you should be spontaneous, scroll slowly and make sure you read each entry, one by one before continuing to the next question

Wedding:
If my heart had wings - Faith Hill

Sexy!
J'taime moi non plus - Serge Gainsbourg / Jane Birkin

I hate my ex, he's a real jerk! (pardon my French, don't usually use words like this... and I don't actually hate anyone from my past...)
Eternity - Robbie Williams (long story, perhaps, will tell you some other time...)

R&B night:
Sexy - Black eyed peas

Diamond:
Kissing a fool - George Michael

Eccentric:
Filthy/Gorgeous - Scissor sisters

British:
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

Adorable:
Mockingbird song - Katie Melua


I would love to tag the following bloggers not only because they are absolutely unique, but also because these guys would create very special lists of songs, I am 100% sure: Dapper Kid (very classy classic writing style and great taste in everything), Miss Always Carried Away (beautiful marshmallow'y romantic darling) and Sofie (the sweetest girl who is very dear to me)


P.S. More tags tomorrow, so come and visit me again...

Love,

LittleRus

xxx


Photo: Numero Tokyo October 20009