Friday, October 2, 2009

Earthy Tones


Wildred tank, Banana Republic skirt and necklace, Aldo boots

When in doubt, stick with natural tones. That's always been my philosophy. I always feel the most comfortable in these colors, especially in fall. Perhaps because it's the most complimenting color for our skin?

I can't believe Halloween is in 4 days! I've been meaning to make a post on my previous costumes...will get on that asap :) J's mom just returned from a trip to Japan visiting the grandkids. She always brings back lots of goodies - different flavored Mochi and candies. She made this Japanese-inspired meal for us the other night. It was as delicious as it looks! Cold soba noodles are my fav :)

To the lovely gal that left a message about the Chanel jumbo in my last post (there was no contact details to write you back): I was also worried about the size, but the jumbo is a really good everyday size. If you're looking for something more dressy, the medium might be a better choice. I love the look of big purses on smaller frames! I'm 5'5 for your reference :)