Saturday, October 3, 2009

Layer Up



Elie Tahari leather jacket, Forever21 studded vest and jeans, Zara booties

The best thing about dressing for fall is you get to be creative - like layering! Just because it's cold out doesn't mean you have to retire everything short-sleeve or non-wool! I tried something new today - layering a studded vest inside my leather jacket. You can't really tell through the pictures, but each stud on the vest sparkles and it looks like I went crazy bedazzling it!

This get-up kept me incredibly warm on a chilly day out. I can't believe it's almost the end of October! The leaves are falling so fast. J and I really want to go on a little photo shoot to capture the beauty of fall...it looks like we'll have to act fast!

Is it the weekend yet? I can't wait any longer.. this has been a long week!