Monday, April 7, 2008

Sad News


current mood : urgghhhh


YouTube was banned here. I heard some gossips that the reason they took away YouTube cos there were several people who uploaded a movie called "Fitna". Well it's a documentary I think, I personally, haven't watch it yet. But what I know from some friends, Fitna was a racism movie, which showed a different point of view of two religions. Its duration is 16 minutes, and there were loads of hardcore killer-scene between that two religions. I'm not so sure about that, just correct me if I'm wrong, cos I never watch it. This is a very sensitive case and I don't want to hurt people who read this. So I won't write too much about it.

But why did YouTube banned?? It's sad cos I've an account there and I already uploaded my personal videos when D's birthday, our anniversary, etc, and it was all lost! ALSO, all my fave videos which I saved from YouTube. UNFAIR!
I thought they should banned ONLY the video, not the WHOLE YouTube.

BTW speaking about racism, it's a shame cos here in my country, there's still a lot of racism everywhere. Ermm... Well I think this is not a good idea to write that in my blog. I just want to tell you, that we're all made by God. So no need to war between different religions, and all. Black or White, Muslims or Jewish, we're all human. We're all the same.

Peace yo!

update : you can take a look at a review of Fitna HERE (Indonesian version); or HERE (English version)

update #2 : finally they brought back our YouTube!!! ^______^

Just see for yourself,

PS : No hard feeling please