Tuesday, April 15, 2008

another day another drama

current mood : pathetic

Why is it so hard to run a good life?
Every single day we always find new problems, new questions (without answers), new happiness, new sadness. Always go on and on and on like that!

Another day.. Another drama..

I know, and I realize, this is LIFE. But sometimes I feel annoyed of people around me who can't appreciate life, and in my case, can't appreciate PARENTS. Especially their toil to make us be a grown up person, their sacrifice that make us can drive our own car, leave in a beautiful home, eat delicious foods, and all things we personally own. I admit that I ever make them sad couple times, and I really really sorry for that, but as a child, of course we weren't born to be a perfect child. At least I try to.

Actually there's one thing that really annoys me right now, but I can't write that into my blog. Cos it'll insult my "closest" person.
But the thing is, I don't want to hurt my parents anymore, I want to make them glad, even though I haven't be anything they want, I'm trying to give all my care to them, respect them, and make them laugh.
Whatever the future brings, I never want to make them disappoint again, I never want to hurt them. They all I've got. Can't imagine what will happen if I lose them.

Love love love THEM. Thank God for given me the best father and mother.

PS: Have you make your Ma and Pa laugh today?