Friday, September 4, 2009

Autumn: little luxuries and inspirations

Oh, Miss Autumn, you know, I love you... You inspire me. You bring more colours to my life and delicious flavours to my kitchen. You make me crave soft temptations, pastel colours and warm powdery fragrances. I can't wait to meet you again, Miss Autumn.

P.S. Here is a list of fashion titbits to celebrate and enjoy your gorgeous arrival.

Make up for Louis Vuitton & Chanel Fall Winter 2009

DVF Finn dress in Bluebird & my mystery dress I've just ordered, but haven't tried yet,
so no photo as I may still send it back

Perfect booties for romantic walks in a city. Fendi & Chloe Fall 2009

Oh, Marni.... Adore...

Perfect autumn additions:
elbow length gloves like these Yves Saint Laurent ones via net-a-porter,
DVF leather clutch and citrine suede wrap bracelets via kuati.com
This gorgeous little wool Anthropology Havana coat would keep me warm and cosy.

I will be making this incredibly delicious plum tart this weekend...

... add a special warm fragrance of cinnamon with a True Grace candle....

And when the nights get cold, I will put these Pure Collection cashmere
beauties on for a bit of extra luxury.