Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 things that make me happy and awards

Today it's all about me, me, me and again, me. Very selfish and indulgent, but may also be informative for those who would like to read some personal stuff.

Sarah, who's got a beautiful and super stylish blog Sarah Klassen / Haute Design tagged me to tell you 6 things that make me happy.

1. Love.
Elle Italy Feb 2009

Being in love, being loved and seeing love around in any form.

2. Travelling.
Unknown

I adore getting ready for our trips, planning what to wear, booking hotels and tickets, getting up early in the morning to go to the Eurostar, spending time in a different country, discovering new places, learning, soaking up the atmosphere... And as I said in one of my previous posts, "when you life is packed in a suitcase you get the best picks".

3. Working out.
Vogue Italy

It makes me feel relaxed, strong, sexy and beautiful. And of course, happy.

4. Cup of white tea my husband makes for me.
Vogue US 2008

Very English, very nice, very special.

5. Snow.
Hermès Fall/Winter 2006
I miss it so much that every time we get some in England I feel incredibly happy. The world becomes so quiet and beautiful.

6. Sleep.
Vanity Fair 2009

It probably sounds borderline silly, but I do need my sleep. Ideally, 8.5 hours. I get really grumpy and miserable when I cannot have my simple pleasure and feel blissfully happy when I can.

Now I would like to tag all my followers to tell about their 6 happy things. Please let me know if/when you do. I'd love to read your posts!

Lovely Haute World (if you haven't check this blog, please do, it's the best and only shopping guide you'd ever need and the articles are fabulous!) gave me this award - thanks so much, darling! It means a lot and is very special to me.
I would like to pass this award to the following blogs:
Couture Millinery Atelier
Extra Dressing On The Side
Modediktat
The Style Diet
Absolutely Ladylike
Haute Design
Always Carried Away

This adorable award came from Janet, a girl known for her stylish blog, love for Chanel and fabulous finds. Thank you, gorgeous!
I would like to pass this award to the following blogs:
With Love....
Nini's Style
Natalya's Beauty Blog
Ocean Dreams
Frou Frou Fashionista
Life in Travel


Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Lots of love,
Little Rus
xxx