Wednesday, September 9, 2009

5 things that bothering me right now

Recently i must deal with lotsa things! Here we go



1

Internet Connection.



FYI: internet connection in Indonesia is VERY AWFUL. Urgh cant even describe it in a word. Just: BAD. Dont dream about watching YouTube, cos maybe it takes half an hour if you want to open one homepage. Let alone, Facebook. OMG. Im going crazy.

Thing is, i changed my internet connection from Speedy to Telkom Flash cos i thought it’d be easier to bring the modem whenever i go. But damn i made a mistake!

What makes worse: my blackberry connection is as bad as my home internet!







2

MOSQUITOS



You know, although mosquitos r God’s creature, i still dont understand, until now, WHY they exist. What’s God purpose for create such a blood-sucking-little monster!? I DONT GET IT

I hardly sleep at night cos those things! I even hate em more than cockroach! If i turn the AC on, than i’ll be freezing all night long. Cos if u want to get rid of them, you must set the AC at least 18 C. And it’s damn cold. But can u imagine when i turn off the AC, the war begins. They even bite me in the face!







3

Walk in closet



I dont like being in my own room cos its way TOO messy! I dont know how i should organize all my stuffs. Since i add it almost every week, so i dont have enough space anymore. Everytime i open my closet, its like my clothes would throw away. I know the closet is FULL. But if i add another cabinet, what would my room be? I tried to substitute my computer desk to another closet, but it will be make my room skimpy. URGH

The one and only possibility is: change the guest room in my house to be a walk in closet. Such a BRIGHT idea. So all my clothes my bags my accessories my shoes will be SAFE.

Another problem: what should i do first? Make up the room to be a walk in closet is not easy. Where should i place the bed? Oh please can somebody help me?







4

The Weather

As hot as hell (although i never know how hot it is). But in indonesia, we only have 2 seasons: raining and summer. The schedule WAS: summer (around February – August), raining (around September – February). That was it. When i was in elementary school, my teacher taught me, cos that based on fact that days.

But now, the teachers dont even teach my brother about weather. Maybe they confuse.. cos nowadays, noone can predict the weather. So hot at noon, but it suddenly rain heavily at night!

Yes we’re facing the –getting worse- global warming more than ever.







5

Traffic Jam

Another thing that makes me crazy is TRAFFIC JAM! Omg it ja

ms eve

rywhere we go. Especially in busy hours. *sigh*

One of the worst case that caused too many cars and motor bikes in Indonesia: the government allow people to pay in installment. Everything, i mean EVERYTHING can be pay in installment. Go to the Mango counter, you can bring back home a dress with 6 months 0% installment! Thats just TOO MUCH

Indonesian r one of the most consumptive folks in this world.

Even you can take home your dream car with the down payment as low as 10% from the car price! Thats KRAZI! No wonder, the traffic condition getting worse every single day, SINCE the drivers cannot drive correctly and some of them, dont have MANNERS. They fail to make a sign, the public transportation (such as bus and angkot) stop everywhere they want. Too many motorbikes only aggravate the traffic. Im such an emotional person when im driving, cos im so over it! Dust everywhere, makes you cannot turn down the window.









*inhale... exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. *







Despite all those things, i know im a grumbler, but i do still grateful for what God has given to me. Im grateful cos i still have an internet connection (even it sucks as ever), but compare to them who dont even know what internet is, im still a lucky girl.

Im thankful cos i have an AC and a closet in my room. At least i still can sleep at night. Although it only 2-3 hours. And i still can place my dresses in the closet.

The weather is something that we cannot avoid cos it global. We have to look for the solutions and make a change, otherwise our lovely earth will shattered sooner or later.

And last but not least, thanks to God cos even at the hottest day, i still can sit in a car with AC.







But then again, im only human.