Sunday, July 13, 2008

Signs You Love Someone

I read this TT --> Total Tosh (British version of BS-->BullSh*t) and thought I could have share this with you. Here they are:

17 Signs you love someone.
SEVENTEEN:
You look at their profile constantly. ( My boyfriend barely updates his account, so this one is a "NO" )
SIXTEEN:
When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago. ( Non-Sense. Come on, have you ever miss someone who just hang up the phone for just two minutes?? I think an hour would be more realistic )
FIFTEEN:
You read their Texts and Ims Over and over again. ( Erm... No)
FOURTEEN:
You walk really slow when you're with them. ( I disagree with this! My boyfriend is a pretty fast-walker! So am I. The only reason I walk a bit slowly is when my eyes point in a latest shoes collection at my fave store!)
THIRTEEN:
You feel shy whenever they're around. (Big N and O. Never been so shy when I'm with him. Thankfully, I can be 100% myself when he's around. So no need to feel shy. But if you do feel shy, I think you have to reconsider your relationship. You can't be all yourself when you're with the one you love? OUCH, that's painful darling. )
ELEVEN:
When you think about them, your heart beats faster but slower at the same time. ( Is it mean that I can easily die when I fall in love? I do not have an heart attack. Everything's normal and goes as the way it is. My heart beats faster and slower at the same time when I lied. I'm not a well-trained liar, however :P )
TEN:
You smile when you hear their voice. (Not only I smile when I hear his voice, I also laugh when I see his face, touch his hand, and pinch his chubby cheek. These are the reason why I love a man who have a very great sense of humor.)
NINE:
When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her. (I'm not that paranoid I think. We live in a big big world. I also see someone else when I'm with him. )
EIGHT:
You start listening to slow songs while thinking about them. ( No no no. We're not a big fan of slow music. It's hard to recognize one slow song that remind me of him. Songs that pop up in my mind when I'm thinking about him are : Incubus, Foo Fighters, 30 Seconds to Mars, LP, and all. their friends )
SEVEN:
They're all you think about. (Am I going crazy then? No, not like that.)
SIX:
You get high just from their scent. (Does this mean he could be my dope? LOL. Of course nope. Can you imagine if you can get high for just only smell your lover's scent? Then all drug dealers would be face bankruptcy )
FIVE:
You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them. (50 - 50.)
FOUR:
You would do anything for them! (Depends on the terms and condition. LOL. Don't get me wrong. I love love love him, but it doesn't mean I'd do anything for him. If I would, then my Love would gone all wrong. )
THREE:
While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time. (Purrffeecct!! Finally, 1 answer "YES" )
TWO:
You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number twelve was missing (Another "Yes". I don't think it's important so I didn't notice that)
ONE:
You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself. ( Nope. I'm not laughing at myself. I'm laughing to the person who write this TT. Can you just make something more useful, relevance, and closer from the truth ? I mean, your words are too dramatical and based on fairy tales! )
Basically, our love won't always be as sweet as candy, sometimes we have to face the sour and bitter taste from love. I'm truly grateful that I love a man who make me know all different taste of love! YUM!

update
here are my own version "SIGNS U LOVE SOMEONE (and they love you too!)"
  1. Just one look from them, you can instantly know what's buzzing on their head. You just can read their mind.
  2. You can be 100% yourself. Cos if they love you, they wouldn't force you to be someone they expected. Despite they force you to always be yourself, and be a better version of "you". Love brings good influence.
  3. You devoutly accepted them the way they were and receive all their plus and minus.
  4. Love needs sacrifice, but you still can use both your heart and your head.
  5. There's no more secret between both of you.
  6. You'll still love them although they're getting fat or you find wrinkles on their forehead.
  7. Good time, bad time, you'll always be next to them for giving some supports and lift them up whenever they down and weary.
  8. You love their family just like you love yours.
  9. Comfortable when you're with them.
  10. It's hard to describe their position in your life, cos you consider them as your best friend, family, and lover at the same time.
  11. You can freely share all stories with them without even thinking that they will leak it.
  12. They are the first person you remember when you get up in the morning.
  13. When you miss them and try to make a call, they'll call you first. It means you both miss each other at the same time!!
  14. Your name tattooed in their finger! Aww isn't that sweet?
Well it's just my version. Is there anyone who interest to adding another version of "Signs you Love someone?" I'll update my version later. Cos I'm sure there are still many other signs! :P