Saturday, July 5, 2008

my birthday ....


Well, yesterday on July 2nd, I was turning 21! Hmmph, what can I say?
I just feel lucky, cos I always surrounded by people whom I really lov
e and admire, and most of all, they love me too :)
That's the greatest feeling in the world. ^^
Being 21... Nothing special, instead I've to be more responsible to myself, to m
y future, to my family, cos I already 21 now and I'm ashamed cos I haven't achieve anything special through my whole life ;(
My wishes are ..................................................................... (psst that's a huge secret!!!)


I've got three celebrations.
  • Glosis (with my BF) 020708
  • Laos (with my BFF) 030708
There was an interesting story at Laos. I dined there with my mates, and they brought me a cake (thanks!!). When they sang a "happy birthday" song to me, few strangers who sit in front of us was singing that too. They're from Netherlands, very kind people, and they pray for me too!! So I slice my cakes and gave it to them. One of them ask me to took a picture with him, and I couldn't help but say yes. LOL.
  • Atmosphere (with my family) 060708


Anyway, seriously, I really have a great time on my birthday. Thank you thank you thank you once again for all your greetings, your wishes, your cakes, your gifts, your prays, and all!! I really really appreciate it.