Friday, March 21, 2008

our love story [PART 2]




terrible yet beautiful year

period : 300303 - 300304


this period was an introduction period for our relationship.

We were having so much fun, yet having lots of troubles too..
The highlight on our first year was a "X FACTOR". Either me and D had a bad experience from our past. Things weren't going right because our X act like they wouldn't let us go. My X still called me a lot, so his X. I was like "ewwww..........". Finally one day, D told my X to stop communicated with me. And then he stop.

But the problem came from his X who seemed (still) couldn't let him go and find the new one, although they broke up because his X cheated on him with another man. *sigh. I don't know what's on her mind? Does she want 2 men at the same time? JERK!

I didn't comment a lot with this situation, of course I felt like, "WTF?" but I thought she'd be mature enough and decide to let him go. but Damn I wrong.


I don't want to talk about this X FACTOR. It's really annoying me to remember that.


Our love was hot as fire, we're so crazy in love and started to turn to be a bad influence for each other. Cos I often skip school, so did he.

This first year filled with so much love, and so much hate. It's like a "Love u but Fuck u" relationship for us. I thought that I'd end this. But I didn't know why, whenever we had a fight, we always back to each other. Shortly, we never broke up although we always fight every single week!!

I can't forget the way he celebrate our first anniversary..
He silently go inside my garden and then climbed to my room (my room is in 2nd floor of my home), yeap, on 12 AM! He knocked at my window, woke me up from my sleep (I thought there was a thief who tried to attack me! LOL). I opened my window and there was him. Stood up above my roof, and brought me a gift, and said "Happy 1st anniversary, blah blah blah... "
God I'm speechless.

But unfortunately, our 2nd year wouldn't as beautiful as I thought it'd be.

Wanna know more?

to be continued

update
Gosh I forgot to mention the best thing that happen in my first year with him:
He tattooed my name on his finger!
[click here] to see it!