Sunday, March 9, 2008

finally...




congratz for my brother and my sister-in-law-(to be) --> very very soon!! LOL
March 09th 2008
our family and Maya's family meet at one of Chinese restaurant and they talked about marriage, blah blah blah...
So in a Chinese family, there's this tradition, where the woman's family invite the man's family to introduced each other's family such as their siblings, and their family member. And the man must buy the woman a jewelry (necklace I think), and bring an angpao to be given later to the woman.
Stuff like that, real cute. My brother was like, very nervous. He was very sweaty! LOL. Do situation like that make people get nervous easily? Like a nervous wreck. Ridiculous. Haa!

I don't realize that time really moves so fast, because my brother will be a married man in less then three months. And next Thursday, he'll go to Bali for a pre-wedding shoot. Of course I'll join them! LOL. They ask me to join, and I thought, why not? I personally want to see a hot spots in Bali, cos I'm sure the photographer will take us to different places, strange yet beautiful places. Can't wait!!!

Next year will be my second brother's year! He plan to marry at the end 2009. So when will my time? I'm queue..... LMAO! I'll post the pictures very soon! yay..