Monday, November 30, 2009

December

Well its December already!!
I'm so glad when it comes to December. Holiday is around the corner, Christmas & New Year Eve makes December become one of the happiest month of the year. (This is my 2nd Christmas btw)

Check out www.elfyourself.com. The site is fab! We can elf ourselves & send it to our loved ones. I always send them to my family. Its a joke actually, a lovely joke for Xmas.

And yeah, new month for me means new shopping list. This month is different than the others, cos now I have goals and I have to save my money more than spend it. So I choose very carefully what I NEED, not WANT.

1. Xmas Gifts
I'll buy one for Dieter, his sister Imelda, and his mom. But still wondering what should I buy?

2. SK-II
-Facial Treatment Cleanser (I swear its already empty)

actually I really need the product who can minimize the pores, cos u know, big pore is the home of blackhead! Hate it so muchhhhh!! Earlier this month, I tried 1 treatment, it hurts so bad, called laser treatment. Now its getting better a BIT, cos I have to do that regularly for the best result. Despite it hurts, the treatment is quite expensive too. I plan to do it once in two months.

Do you know what's the best product to minimize the pores? Meanwhile, I'll buy the SK's product. Hope it helps.

3. Head piece
I don't really NEED this, but I think its CUTE!! You know the big flower that stick in your head. Stuff like that. OK I'll buy the cheap one.

4. HAIRCUT
Really really need it so so bad. I haven't cut my hair since January! I want a long hair like Lindsay Lohan, but I think I need to trim it although I don't have split ends. I need a new hairstyle. I'll cut my hair at Jakarta. I love Natalie from Peter Saerang salon. Any other recommendations?

5. Holiday
This is not important, but maybe I'll take a short trip, (I still don't know where will I go). Let my parents pay the bill :p LOL. (Hope so)

6. Leather Jacket!!
Still wants it so bad. Haven't found what I like. There's one at zara that fancied me, but its 3mill IDR. No eff-in way.


That's a wrap. Have a blessed December y'all!!

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!