Wednesday, July 22, 2009

11 things that make me happy

The idea to write about 11 things that make me happy came from lovely Couture Carrie, who tagged all the readers to make a list of 5, 6 or 11 special things. So here is my list...

1. Sunny mornings2. Hot showers
3. Long walks
4. Blogging and reading comments 5. Pedicures
6. Gorgeous lingerie (this set is one of my recent obsessions)


Beige Bustier Set w/ Thong or Brazillian Brief


7. Little surprises
8. Shoes
9. Sale bargains.
3.1 Phillip Lim Cowl neck dress
Bottega Veneta Intrecciato butterfly clutch
Citrine Hoop Earrings
GIDDYUP


10. Phone calls from my parents and friends

11. Kisses


If you follow Fashion Titbits and fancy creating your own list of things that make your life special then consider yourself tagged. :)


Photo sources: Vogue, Biotherm, Omelle, Kuati, The Outnet, Hermes, Kurt Geiger, Sisley Casa, jedroot.com