Friday, January 9, 2009

10 random facts about me

Couple days ago, Lily tagged me on her blog. At first, I didn't notice about that "tagging" things, so I abandoned that. As I was busy working too.. But hey it's weekend, finally.. So I decided to write 10 random facts about me. But before I start, here's the rules.
# Each blogger must post these rules.
# Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
# Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
# Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
I think I'll break the last rule, and only post mine. Here we go...

1. I never like sleep, in fact I never enjoy it.
2. One thing that I fear the most: GET FAT. So I always try to not idle and do nothing, I always look for activities. Maybe this is one other reason why I don't like to sleep.
3. I really really really ♥ kids. Should build a "playhouse" someday for kids under age 5!! I often meet my friend's nephew/niece at shopping mall and I played with them, hug them, and took them on my lap. But when their mom want to hold them back, they often cried and wanted me to not leave them. (And I NEVER meet them before) and they just stick with me. Very funny!! I'm more to motherhood, being able to pregnant, having kids and to be a mother, is a DREAM come true for me.
4. I'm an individual person, especially at work. I used to be able to work in a team, but that's just went wrong, I feel like I'm not "me" anymore and pretend to be someone else.
5. It's hard for me to say "NO". As a matter of fact, I almost never giving a "NO" for an answer. I'm too sensitive and sometimes I'm afraid that I'll hurt else's heart.. But there's exception, I will straightly say NO for drugs and pre marital sex.
6. I always that I can be more confident than I am now. I often compare myself with others and think that I'm the "Loser" cos I don't really have something to be proud of. Negativity. That thing always poises my brain, and I must get rid of it. You're special!! Everyone born with their uniqueness! :)
7. I can't make any decision, almost in my entire life, except for what I wear. Here's the illustration; in front of me there are three different ways which determine my future. The decision of course should be made by me, right? But do you know what's the first thing I do? Ask for direction.
8. Forgetful!! And clumsy! I once think that maybe I've had a short-term memory. I already drive my car since I was 14, but I NEVER remember all the streets in Bandung! Duh! Shame on me. Thank God there's GPS. At least.I won't feel that "shy" when my friends around my car. LOL
9. My biggest weakness would always be Dieter. I don't have to explain this part, cos I think everyone knows how big is my ♥ for him till I'll do anything for him.
10. I spend money a lot! That's why I never get rich. I can't stop buying clothes and shoes and bags! Thank God I've met a man who can teach me how to save money. I'm getting better now.

That's all folks! Actually I have more than 10, I'll come back soon if I've any better idea. So, what's yours? :p