Monday, May 5, 2008

my weekend

current mood : OK.
Last Saturday I hang out with his mom and his sis. We were going to Kongo, had dinner there, and bought a plant. His Mom is biggest fan of plants. She grows many plants at her house. So, there was a gallery in Kongo (wood gallery) and it was freaking us out! DAYUM* !! Let's take the dining table for example. It made by wood, a teak. They just cut the very raw wood and voila "The most fascinating dining table (from wood) I've ever seen!". Although it's rough but very artistic. I want that I want that I want that! -- that words keep screaming on my mind! Later I knew that those words also screaming on their mind too!!) LOL. Anyway, it was fiercingly EXPENSIVE. Do you dare to buy a little computer desk for above 10M IDR? Get REAL!! Yup maybe I would buy it, if I were President's daughter, Donald Trump's wife, or Tiger Wood's sister (God it's impossible, I'm White!). LMAO. What we could do was just starring at all those art, with our mouths open (how hyperbole I am). Ha! But we could dream it! And let it be one of our motivator. Added to the wish list!!
This pictures have nothing to do with my "dining table" but it was fun!

*DAYUM (refers to DAMN, but read it more cute) LOL


narcissism.


LATER THAT NIGHT
me and my boy went to Hyatt to watched Mulan Jameela bitching around! You're right, it's a "Sweet Seventeen Birthday Party", and Mulan was there as a guest star. . I enjoyed her performance, even though I dislike her when she left Ratu, but I have admit that she was entertaining all of us. She sang around 8 songs and I couldn't help to follow her lyrics and did a lil' jump. (you know that around us were all SEVENTEEN). Felt like I was an old HAG. So I tried to be calmer. Pretty good night :) after all I've been through these several weeks.


On SUNDAY
Watched "IRON MAN". As y'all know, I'm not a huge fan of fiction movie (I'm more into horror, comedy, and thriller movie). But this movie was more than "OK". Now I know why this movie is a huge BOX OFFICE. The movie itself moved at a very good pace. Mixing action, comedy and some drama to just about the right proportions. As with most superhero movies, its rather predictable, but in all the right ways you'd want a superhero movie to be. The animation used was almost seamless, and of course the Iron Man costume was kicking major ass. While Robert Downey is not the biggest name in Hollywood, he plays the part perfectly and I was greatly impressed by how he portrayed Iron Man so well. Truly RECOMMENDED!