Thursday, May 29, 2008

memories

current mood : excited

One of my friend gave me a comment in my FS page, and she said, Gosh you've just celebrated your 5th year anniversary! And I was like, yup, it's such a long time that we've been together. I suddenly remember that she has given me a gift 5 years ago, which I still keep it on my desk. Here it is:



How adorable is that? I used to call my boyfriend "Dunkin" back then cos his school near Dunkin Donut's and his name begin with letter D. LOL. How idiot I was? That's very high-school-romance! LMAO.
Anyway, thanks again for the gift, cos it always remind me about our friendship and my high-school-moment. I've no idea that me and my boyfriend can stay together for 5 years in a row!


PS: Special thanks to my super adorable, cutie pie, and very creative mind : Nadia Ardiansyah