Thursday, June 5, 2008

CRAZEE



current mood : tired and exhausted

damn crazy week!!

Since it's very close to my brother's wedding day AND my final exam, so my days have been as busy as shit!! Gotta prepare for everything that will happen in several weeks to come. Such as




  • SANJIT on Sunday (and guess what my exam on Monday? Accounting Theory. Yup on 8 AM!Purrrrfect!)


  • My Bro's new house celebration on Wednesday


  • WIDODAREN (party in each other house for the bride & groom) on Friday


  • BIG day on Sunday!


  • My Final EXAM will start next Monday!

But why should I take it seriously anyway, since it's not my wedding? Well, this is the first time experience for our family, so it's important to make this party perfect. For me, personally, I don't want to do such event like this. Invite thousand people, (whom I never knew), and must through this tradition, that tradition, blah blah blah. I just want to do a simple yet elegance wedding. LOL (so what's the difference?). Indonesian people are one of the most consumptive people I've ever seen. As Simon (my Sister's friend from UK) said, he shocked to death when he came to Indonesia and he couldn't believe his eyes that there were so many cars here, and he thought Indonesian people were RICH. (He never knew that Indonesian people also a HUGE debtor).

What a life style.

Anyway, how bout beach wedding daRLin?

L
M
F
A
O


Don't you hear the clock "tic toc tic toc tic toc"?