Monday, June 23, 2008

the boring thread

current mood : moody

Last weekend I attended in two wedding parties.
  1. On Saturday, Yenny's Sister Wedding
  2. On Sunday, Stella n Jeffry's Wedding
Hmm.. It seems June is a great season for wedding. LOL
Although I've attended in many wedding parties this year, but I don't know why, it didn't move me at all. Sometimes I think about "oh, how will my wedding party be" when I looked at the bride&groom walked around the aisle. After that time, well.. That's it. I thought I've written on my post months ago, that I've known a man whom makes me think that life doesn't as good and easy as it looks. He teaches me many things that I haven't knew. Until I went, "Where was I doing and what was I thinking during that time?" Cos I know nothing about life. That's such a wake up call to me, and I've to be more appreciate my life in all its aspects. I've become more respectful and grateful for everything I've got in life.

What will be will be.

I've absolutely no regret to be his girlfriend. It was such a long story, but shortly, I've to admit that he makes me become less selfish, he has open my eyes to this "beautiful" world, and he's a real fighter to catch his own dream. I'm proud to be his girlfriend. He never asks money to his Mom, instead he gives his Mom money. (contrary to everyone nowadays including my........... ..........) --> fill in the blank. LOL. Yea, you know that.

So I think I'm not hoping a huge wedding party anytime soon. And I'm not about cheering up myself! I just can't wait how it feels to celebrate a wedding with our own money? I think we'll have a "different" satisfaction than if you both still ask your parents to pay the bills.

NO EFF-in WAY!