Thursday, August 12, 2010

Braga Blossom

One of the most historical and artistic area in Bandung is none than the other, Braga Street.
Located in the central Bandung, it is the place where you can see remnants of its colonial past. The once beautiful buildings that line the street are now displays a tired look(in a good way), that's why some photographers find Jalan Braga is a nice spot to take photos. Although it still is one of the sites where history is brought back alive, it's not alive and kicking, but more alive and tired.

Many bars and restaurants scattered all over Braga Street. But what attracted me most were, streetside stalls selling paintings of unknown age and origin. I love the colors that caused my photo a bit colorful :) This kind of thing that you won't find anywhere in Bandung.

However, I came to Jalan Braga the other day to take some pictures. Hoping for a nice and sunny weather, I wore a Karen Millen's one shoulder dress with a huge flower detail on my shoulder. But too bad, as I arrived, the weather suddenly became cloudy and the sun was gone :( So I didn't have much time to take a good photo. Of all photos that we taken, there's only two nice (not great) photos. A bit sad, but I can come back whenever I want to Braga. Meanwhile, enjoy the photos :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic




xoxo