Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's Madness

Hello Monday, off a good start, friend of mine sent me this email & I thought it'd be nice if I share with you all =D

Especially dedicated to my friend Siz.. Never ever give up & keep on trying ☺





It is MADNESS...



To hate all roses because you got scratched with one thorn...



To give up on your dreams because one didn't come true...



To lose faith in prayers because one was not answered...



To give up on your efforts because one of them failed...



To condemn all your friends because one betrayed you...



Not to believe in LOVE because someone was unfaithful or didn't love you back...



To throw away all your chances to be happy, because you didn't succeed on the first attempt...





I hope as you go on your way, you don't give in to madness...





Remembering always...





Anoher CHANCE may came up,

Another FRIEND,

A new LOVE,

A renewed STRENGTH...



Be persistent, look for hapiness in every way...





The sure path to failure is to give up. It is often through failure that future success come...



Keep Trying !!!



God Bless You









Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!