Friday, February 15, 2008

V-daY


Happy V-Day y'all!

Errm... This V-Day.. Actually what's the meaning of this day? Honestly I used to be romantic back in the days, because my ex-boy was very romantic till he never stop given me bunch and bunch red roses, and made me poems! Eww kinda ironically, considering who I'm with now, yeap my current boyfriend doesn't romantic at all! And I never regret it, because I think romantic has nothing to do with unconditionally love. What's the point about being romantic? And how's the red roses and poems ended? It's a ZERO thingy for me. Cuz I'm not that romantic. I don't like to be treated that way too. No point of being romantic. The thing is how we treat our lover.. How we care for him.. And loyalty to our relationship. For some girls, that's one of the most important thing in a relationship. For me? No. From my experience, romantic things wouldn't guarantee our love. What I need is a proof. And Roses or Poems are excluded. LOL

BTW last night I went dinner and met some friends. We had a lot of fun, though. What about you? How's your V-Day? LOL....