Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Wedding Herry and Grace

wiv my darling D



The family portrait


The after party


Wines and XO


me!



Last Sunday, my brother Herry tied the knot to his loved one Grace..
I'm sooooo happy for them!! They made a perfect couple. I even cried at the church, cos it was very very touching, everyone's cried..

They held an outdoor party which was a pretty bad idea, considering the weather nowadays. And guess what? It was raining, they did the wedding kiss over the rain, I found it romantic :) and they stopped the rain! How amazing was that?

And there was an after party!! I gone wild and lose control. Damn. I fell in the toilet and left scar on my back. I didn't even remember every single word I said. Well, everyone did it in the party. Even my parents get drunk, and also, the bride & the groom too.
The party was FUN! Will post the pics soon! Btw, the pics are in my FB. There are 119!


HAPPY WEDDING for Herry & Grace!! Hope you both will live happily forever after xxxxxxxxx wealthy & have 10 kids. LoL



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!