Thursday, July 15, 2010

now and forever..



I know you probably bored about my blahblahblah-ing about marriage. But I think I've learned my lesson today from Mamma Mia! movie. Have seen it several times & always cry at the scene where Donna (Meryl Streep) sing a song for her beloved daughter Sophie (Amanda Seyfried) whom getting married. She sang a beautiful song by ABBA, Slipping Through My Fingers. You wouldn't call me cheesy after you watch the scene by yourself.


Sophie & her Mom at the wedding

All of sudden, I remembering my mother. I have this kind of -love you but hate you- relationship with her. We fight all the time, yet we can't live without each other. And the picture of me getting marry, flashing like a movie in my head. How I have to leave home.. Leaving my comfort zone all behind and start a brand new life with my husband. I'm a family girl, I'm the -you can count on- girl in my family. It's so sad just to think about this. How my life would be? How their life would be without me? Would it be good? Would it be bad? I'm afraid they're gonna forget me, or the other way, like my brothers did. They seldom come to my home just to visit Mom & Dad. Maybe they're busy with their life. I don't wanna be like them.

Keep this in mind, parents' love to their child is infinite, boundlessly. As a child, we'll never have a chance to repay their love for us. So please, use your time to love your parents with all your heart, cos we'll never know what will happen next. They don't need your money but they need your care, how you treat them, that's the most important thing. Talk to them everyday, give them a sincere smile. I'm sure a little thing like that will make them happy.

the only thing u can depend on is your family

Life is full of surprises. I just can't imagine that "the day" will come, sooner or later. The thoughts about this, convince me that I'm still not ready. But for how long? Oh God I'm such a baby.. *sensitive* mode: ON. After all, seasons change, people come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart.. Now and forever..

The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself.