Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Imperfection

I never be the girl of his dream, and he never be the guy that I've dreamed of. But that's exactly what we need. Imperfection.
So we can filling each other's missing pieces.
This relationship is like puzzle, but when will it complete? Dare I say, the puzzle will remain incomplete cos there were & will always bumps along the road. That's the thing about relationship, challenge. I can't imagine being in a monotonous relationship, where the sky always blue and the grass always green. There's always a lesson learned from every fight, every arguments that makes us to know each other more.

In love relationships there's a fine line between pleasure and pain. In fact it's a common belief that a relationship without pain is a relationship not worth having. To some pain implies growth. But how do I know when the growing pains stop and the pain pains begin?

You know what they say, perfect life is when you can love someone imperfect perfectly.