Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random

I've been busy till I don't have enough time to write on my blog. Actually a lot of thing happened recently.



Here's 1 thought, although I'm 22 now, I'm still depend on someone else. Especially my boyfriend. If I were him, things seem very secure. I feel I'm in a "safe zone". Cos I have him by my side. And he is the man that I can count on everything. I mean everything. He is a very multi-tasking man I've ever met in my whole life. He fills my decay, my flaw. I have difficulty of remember the roads, he is very great at it. He's great at Jakarta's roads too. When I didn't have much time to got my hair done, he done it for me. And he cook too. He could look after my lil brother when I was busy shopping at mall. He's great at technical things too. He's capable of everything. He completes me. He's just a perfect man whom will spend the rest of my life with.



The worse thing is, I get used to with those situations for almost 7 years. And it makes me stay in the green zone till I lose my own self. Cos he handles everything. Last night, when he said he prefer to spend the holiday wiv his family instead my family, made me devastated. I realize that I can't be on and on like this, trap in this situation.



What if the person you depend on the most is not around anymore? We have to be prepare for the worst, haven't we?



Wow that is one heavy thought. For me, at least. Its like a slap in the face.









Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!