Let's making resolution! hmm...
- I hope in the new year, I'll find a better job for me to handle. However, I deserve a SMILE when I'm doing my job, right? Let's erase the sad face!
- I hope I always be surrounded by fabulous shoes & bags. I know it's not important to some people, but for me? Yeah, it's quite important. I really wanna own my very first Louboutin or Manolo. Oh how I worship them!! Jeez. Could it be? Who knows.
- For the record, I won't get married this year. and I won't have a baby anytime soon. Why do everybody always buzz around this? I know my relationship finally get in its 7th year, but what's wrong with that? We're still wanna having fun with our life and this relationship, and I don't want marriage ruin our happy life. In fact, I'm sooooo not ready. YET.
- I'll be a smarter and wiser shopaholic.
- I hope I can have my family back. You know, last year been a tough year for our family.
- I wanna be a better woman in my relationship. Dieter often called himself a bear who always entertaints me, and of course a multi-tasking man. He wanted me to express myself more. And I was like, come on, break the ice! I must admit that I'm an ice girl. I couldn't make joke, and I couldn't express things the way Dieter do. I feel bad to myself, so what can I do? This is me. But I hope this year I'll be million times better ME.
- I want to learn other languages. I want to be able speak French, I always think French language is very very beautiful language. And 1 more, I MUST learn Chinese. It's very important in business world nowadays.
- Take short courses, like make up course.
- Do sports routinely and do squash more often.
- Don't eat meat everyday. (In fact I NEVER like red meat). More vegetables & fruits. and NO junk food.
- I love my boyfriend, but I wanna love me more. I should have my "me time" more often.
- Go to church every week and pray before sleep & after wake up.
- More honest to myself & more open to something new. I have to be more confident with myself, and my own skin.
- Wanna watch more concert! I hope I can catch up again with Lady Gaga, I know her current tour is far better than the last. I was lucky enough cos I can watched her performance last year at Singapore. I hope Amy W will make a new album, and do some gigs too and I'll watch her no matter what!
- Facial facial facial. Once a month!
Let's make a brand new story. Have a gorgeous 2010!! Cheers..