Wednesday, September 22, 2010

the statement rings

.put your hands up ladies.

clockwise: Gurhan 24K Gold n Diamond; Kate Spade bow ring; Stephen Dweck flourite oval stone ringAlexander McQueen skull four finger; Konstantino turquoise ringMarc by Marc Jacobs wise owl

I'm not an accessories person, but who would have thought these rings could smitten.. even a girl like me? I never wear rings except the one that my bf gave me :) But these rings are too beautiful!! They're bold, colorful, elegant, have all power that a singnature ring could have. My fave? Of course the one from the late Alexander McQueen. I really adore his piece of art. I love how his consistent to use skull as his main object. N the rings could fit to not one or two, but four fingers at a time. LOL. Which one is your signature ring? 




xoxo