Thursday, September 23, 2010

i wish... // i want...

Paul Arden.. The late Paul Arden. Even though he's gone, but his books will always live to lift everyone whom weary and need spirit to go on and continue their life. 

Yes the previous week was a total disaster. The problem suddenly popped up in one peaceful day. As I said gazillion times earlier, I never ever have a freedom of speech at home. Children have mouth but don't allow to use it. Whatever parents say, children just nodding and nodding. Disagreement is strictly forbidden. 

I couldn't write in here the exact problem. But it's HUGE. They've been unfair. To me. To my boyfriend. And now they force me to get married. Buy house. Pay mortgage. Have babies. 
For the very first time in my life, I DENIED those shits. They said that me and my boyfriend have been too long together. So what? We're grown up. We would never act like a fool. We know what we are doing. We know what we are capable of. 

They blabbing about tradition. I said it has nothing to do with my life. They accused me as an old maid. I said that I'm still twenty fucking three. They can say whatever they want to say cos I won't hear anymore. 

Just in time, God likely sent His message through Paul Arden. 

I WISH.
 I WISH MEANS: wouldn't it be nice if... 
 If you always make the right decision., the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else. 
ALWAYS wishing life was DIFFERENT
________________________________________________________
I WANT.
I WANT MEANS:  if I want it enough I will get it.
Getting what you want means making the decisions you need to make to get what you want. Not the decisions those around you think you should make. Making the safe decisions is dull, predictable and leads nowhere new. 
The unsafe decision causes you to think and respond in a way you hadn't thought of. And that thought will lead to other thoughts which help you achieve what you want.
Start taking bad decisions and it will take you to a place where others only dream of being. 
______________________________________________________
IT'S BETTER TO REGRET WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, THAN WHAT YOU HAVEN'T
Many people reach the age of forty, only to realize they have missed out on life.
In many cases they had everything going for them, except when the gauntlet was tossed their way, they lacked the courage to pick it up. No one is going to cut off your right arm, take away your motorbike or put you in a jail if you don't succeed.
A friend of mine whose father had links with the IRA was in a spot of bother, so he went to his father for advice.
He said, "Dad, I'm in trouble"
The father asked, "are they going to kill you?"
He said, "oh no, no."
His father said, "Son, you don't have a problem."
Even when we want to be timid and play it safe, we should pause for a moment to imagine what we might be missing.
______________________________________________________ 

Moral of the quotations. 
I always wishing life was different.

I don't wanna end up like most people just because I'm taking the right decisions, the safe decision that most people make. Women my age have been pretty occupied with her husband and her babies. I don't wanna be like them. I still have plenty of time to do that. I wouldn't make a safe decision. Instead, I'm gonna start making bad decisions where it can take me to somewhere others only dream of being. 
I don't want sometime in my forties, I ponder about my life. What I might be missing in my entire life. When God send me back to His house, I'd be fulfilled with regrets, not regrets from things that I've done, but regrets from things that I HAVEN'T done. 
I don't wanna just live and breath. 

From now on, I will not take care of what others say towards me. 


I WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE




Follow my blog with bloglovin