Saturday, June 19, 2010

L.O.N.E.L.Y


have you ever feel so shipwrecked and alone?
I need a break.

I wish I could spend my time with my friends more.. Fallin into the same circumstances everyday makes me crazy.. Going outside the city from Monday-Saturday doing what I hate cost me a lot of pressure. I have no social life. At all.
One by one, my friends occupied themselves with their job, some still at uni, and some already married. It's so hard to spend a day together with them. Last Thursday, I met some friends for lunch, I was excited that finally we could hang out together. My friends were taking leave from work, so was I.
God bless whoever found BlackBerry! The only thing that still make me connected with outside world is my BlackBerry. Two birds one stone: I can get in touch with my friends, updated about latest fashion trend & hot news, simply from my BB. Send & receive emails get easier with BB! Even it has GPS in case you lost. I love my BlackBerry.
But it doesn't help much. I need to see them in person. There's a huge difference between chat in your BlackBerry and meet them for real.

It's Saturday. Since 7 years ago, my Saturday always been my date night. I'm getting tired with it. I never felt like this before, but I envy some friends who still have a GNO every Saturday. Well that's another thing about human, while I envy them for having a free Saturday night, who knows they envy me for have a long-time boyfriend for 7 years & counting? :p
Btw, mine has always been watch the movie, go to dinner, watch the movie again, go to dinner again, caught in the same traffic, gone across the same road. It frustrates me.
Maybe my boyfriend feel the same way too. We have a very different hobby. I love to go out and he loves to stay put. The only thing that interest him is automotive, especially motorcycle. He could talk about it like 20 hours a day. So there are days (like today) that we have a clash. We both bored in what we do. Listening to Chicago song really hit me, "even lovers need a holiday, far away from each other".
In times like this, I really want to have a LDR. "We should see each other less to miss each other more"

I spent this whole afternoon watching Sex and The City re-runs on DVD. There was 1 episode while Carrie typed
Relationships, no matter how good, are inevetably a series of compromises. But how much of ourselves should we be willing to sacrifice for the other person before we start being ourselves? In a relationship, when does the art of compromise become compromising?

Point taken Ms Bradshaw. No more words needed.


P.S: GNO = Girls Nite Out; LDR = Long Distance Relationship