- - kitchenette (cook, wash the dishes, etc),
- - motherhood (get pregnant, deliver the baby, breast feeding, get fat, change diapers, n RAISE the baby - that is the MOST important thing, if u're not ready YET, don't even dare to born a new baby to this world)
- - houses (clean the house, arrange the garden & flowers)
- - get up in the morning & prepare breakfast to your hubby while u have to go to work too (if there's any).
- - money -> here's the most sensitive part on the household & marriage. A great woman has to be a money wise. How could I be 1 of those woman when my biggest investment in shoes?
- - etc. _________________ (Mind to fill in the blank?)
Please don't get me wrong, I don't mean to be cynical. Marriage is way to share happiness too, but hello.. That is the real life I'm talking about, actually some of those came from my friends who already married. And for set the record straight, we're not a couple who only sit down waiting for a falling star n then *abracadabra* House, Wedding Party, Cars, Job all provided by "the parents". We have to earn it.
Back to 7th year itch, well.. There's a saying "go with the flow" geez it's sooooo yesterday. We can't just go with the flow. We must have plans. Plans for the future. So we know our goals n how to achieve it. If we get marry someday, we want to be an independent couple. Whether it's the party, the holy matrimony, the this, the that, they're on our own. So we guess we need more time n work harder. But we know, it's all worth it someday..
- the dress, it doesn't have to be Vera Wang PARFAIT dress, but the dress must reflects who I am. It has to be soooo me.
- The shoes, I don't wanna use a dull wedges shoes, (those old pair of shoes that don't hurt your leg?). Big N to the O! Puh-leasee.. I wanna be a real lady who walks in her Manolo, or Louboutin (that's just one dream)
- The party, we both don't like Chinese so bye bye Chinese food & tradition blablablah.. That's why we want to be financially freedom :) I'll write my own vow, I'll have my first dance w/ my Dad, n then my hubby through my fave songs that I already picked! Lol. The songs that will be playing must be pick by me. I'm tired with Endless Love. It's time to pick something different.
- The honeymoon.. My dream honeymoon would always be exotic beach. I wish I can go to Maldives, I lied. I wish I can go to St. Barts. Geez.