Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Giuseppe Zanotti T-bar platform sandal

I know I haven't write my Shoebsession post for such a long time. But that doesn't mean I lost my interest in shoes. Shoes would always be the love of my life. 

This time, I wanna confess about my obsession to t-bar shoes.
And Giuseppe Zanotti is successfully caught my eyes.
Saw it first at net-a-porter and was falling in love instantly. With heel approx 5.5 inches, this oh-so-flirtatious platform sandals made from snakeskin-embossed leather in cream color. Yummy! 

I imagine myself wearing it with embellished bodycon minidress and messy hair.. Or just simply pair it with loose top in same color, denim shorts, hobo handbag and you're ready to go!
Giuseppe Zanotti T-Bar platform sandals
 

5.5 inches!

snakeskin embossed leather 

Anyone interested to buy? Click here!