Thursday, November 4, 2010

happy wedding Irma & David



Irma and I
I'm so happy for my friend Irma. We're best friend at school and I knew that her only purpose in life is get married and be a good housewife. It was a very heartbreaking moment when she finally broke up with her long time boyfriend, so when she found someone new about 2 years ago, I was so sure that he's the one.

And yet he is... She's engaged last year and tied the knot on October 28th.

Stefanus and I, with the happy couple at the church


Wearing the tightest dress ever

at the party with Kevin

Happy wedding darling... I wish you life will be fulfilled with happiness, lots of kids (like you've been dreaming of), may you have a wonderful and happy marriage together with David. God bless you always my friend :)




happy wedding my friend....