Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 things about me

I was tagged by beautiful Anna from The Style Diet who I adore to bits to tell you 20 things about me.


1. What is your favourite item of clothing?
I mentioned DVF dress once, so this time I am going to pick my dusty pink wool Marni dress. It’s incredibly cosy and I wear it a lot in autumn and winter.

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
I prefer to use “passions”. Fashion, shoes, lingerie, nutrition, dogs, fitness, cooking, travelling, art, books and music.

3. Who inspires you?
People who make their dreams come true and never stop believing.

4. Who is your favourite designer and why?
Bottega Veneta. It’s a perfect combination of timeless elegance, chic, colours, incredible craftsmanship and luxurious fabrics.

5. What is your favourite song ever?
I can’t really pick up just one song… but if I have to then I’d go for “Smile”.


6. What is your favourite song right now?
I am listening to my Bon Jovi CDs at the moment, so I am going to pick “Welcome to wherever you are” from “Have a nice day” album.


7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?

Pistachio or Praline Macaroon from Laduree or Pierre Hermé.



8. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet - what words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Happy halo

9. What are your favourite films?
"French Kiss", "Casanova", "Fracture", "City of Angels", "How to steal a million", "Under the Tuscan Sun"

10. Who is your favourite actor?
Anthony Hopkins. He is incredible.

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Paris. No questions about that.

12. What are your 3 favourite smells?
Coffee, Neroli, peony.

13. What are your 3 favourite tastes?
Chocolate, watermelon, anything with cinnamon.

14. What is your most treasured possession?
My photo album as its a memory keeper and some photos are simply irreplaceable.

15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
Ballerina until the age of 8, vet until the age of 15, pianist until the age of 18. Then I went into accounting, but at the end became a nutritionist. Honestly.

16. If you were an ice-cream what flavour would you be?
Pistachio gelato.

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
Me of course! I am vain and a control-freak (think Monica from “Friends”) and would also love to be pampered on set just like any movie star and get loads of free designer clothes, shoes and bags and have even more sent to me later when the movie is out.

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
A walk somewhere beautiful, now with Oscar, coffee in a cosy little café where we can sit outside, talk, feel warm air on our faces and inhale beautiful smells.

19. If you were a flower what would you be?
Pink ranunculus.

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favourite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book.....or tell me about something that you love.
“To re-create something in words is like being alive twice” from a book “Under the Tuscan sun” by Frances Myers

In my turn, I'd like to tag the following blogs:

Couture Millinery Atelier
Extra Dressing on. the. side.
Ocean Dreams
With Love...
Couture Carrie
Always Carried Away
Plush Palate

Love,
LittleRus
xxx