Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Year.. New Job

curent mood: excited!! I got my 1st job at DBS Bank!!

Wow.. We're counting the end of 2008 today! So many things have passed in the last 365 days, and I'm still wondering, what have I done? Am I already become a "person" that I wished 12 months ago?

Time moves so fast. It was like yesterday, we're celebrating the new year's eve in my house with lots of pizza, pasta, n wine. LOL. But the most important thing is not the celebration, but the will to be a better person. OK actually we can easily change, not always in "new year", but you know, we often feel motivated when new year come.
Everyone's busy making the resolution, the achievement list, the dream, etc. But how many of them that really can make it come true? Not much I think..

I'm just so thankful that I'm one of them. I remember the first wish that I wrote last year was "find my God and lead me to His way". And there I have it now. The second was, I wanna still celebrate next new year's eve with Dieter. And I have it, too. :) The third was, I want me and my big family stay healthy and bleSsed. Yes for the healthy, and yes for the "blessed".

The rest, I'll keep it as my secret. LOL.

BTW, finally I got my first job! Yayyy.. It's in DBS Bank. Wow, I wonder what would it be like? I never work in my entire life, so it's a bit confusing me, how to make a good CV and impress the interviewer, but thank God I can through those horrible things. LOL. Can't wait for my first day at work!! It'll be January 5th.

In a meantime, I'm thinking bout my resolution and hope for the next year ahead....

....
.................
...
...........