Monday, June 16, 2008

tied the knot

The Groom with all the best-men

Happy boy

happy couple

current mood : *sigh*

Finally, after the very long waiting and preparation since LAST YEAR week, my brother tied the knot with girl of his dream. They held a morning ceremony at Cathedral Church and then thrown a party later that night at Grand Eastern.
I was having a blast, yet exhausted, and starved and weary and all! Since I didn't catch enough time to eat something, and were busy buzzing around the ballroom, cos my friends were all there and I've some duties to do.

Well, now the party's over and it's time to "renew" the life. Cos life will never be the same. Brother, sister, I hope your love will last forever, no more assault, no more violence, just PEACE. Don't ever lean on to someone else, cos since yesterday, two became ONE. Just like the priest said, you both have to received each other the way they are, and blend each personality as one. Married life isn't going to be easy (LIKE I KNOW.LOL). And...... Blah blah blah. Too personal to be written.

BTW, here are some snaps from the paRRRty! [Of course I attached some pretty good candids and funny photos] --> Click to enlarge
me with some friends of mine

*What's the point being at the hundred million party?
eRrrm. Nothing.

update #1 :
Don't get me wrong!! I mean, it was just like a party for my parents, cos every time I looked around, turn around, my parent's friends were everywhere and I hardly notice my Bro's friends! LOL.

update #2 :
But that's the reason why Indonesians categorized as most consumptive people in the world.

update #3 : Step aside from that, one of the crew from the Wedding Org was my "frenemy*". Yes, accidentally.

*frenemy (generally refers to friend and enemy. This is the state when you have one friend but you both no longer be friends because of one or more reasons, and she/he ACTS like there's nothing wrong between you two.

Or in my case, frenemy means when your boyfriend have an ex-girlfriend whom scratched your car, accused you snatched away her new then boyfriend, pissin' you off, and talk shit about you, BUT she pretend like there's nothing going on between us in front of others. Oh how I love the dramz! We're drama queen, right? :p