Sunday, June 29, 2008

this week on Amy's world

current mood : excited!


Watch Amy's A-MAZ-ING performance at Glastonbury!

She was more than OK considered her recent hospital released. It wasn't her best performance, not like she used to be, but at least she showed up and entertained the audiences!

I've watched her full performance except, "Just Friends" cos no one had it on YouTube :(
Some highlights on the show:
  • She was insulting Kanye West. She sang "At least I'm not an opening act for a cunt like Kanye" during her performance on Unholy War. LOL
  • Amy changed most of the lyric with... something funny and always remind her about her husband, (she called him Blake-y).
  • During the last 2 songs, Amy came down from the stage to get closer with audiences and pass the security guard.
  • She punched some of the audiences cos there was someone who tried to grab her breast and threw something to her.
  • Overall, I gave her 7 out of 10 for her performance.
I forget to mention that Amy had another gig last Thursday for Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday (46664 Concert)*
She was the center performer and had an honor to sang Free Nelson Mandela
at the end of the celebration. The funny thing is, she changed the lyric "Free Nelson Mandela" to "Free Blake-y my Fella". Gosh this girl is so ........ speechless! I can't even put it in a word. That's why I like her.

If you know whom I admire, you will know that I'm not the kind of girl who likes someone usual. I always like an unusual person cos I love to be unusual. But sadly I don't have power to be like that. At least I'm trying to :)

(46664 ) These numbers refers to Nelson Mandela's prison number, (he had been jailed for 27 years) cos he defended his race, and this acts made him to be #1 hero to all black people in the world. Hey 50, Kanye, Lil'Wayne, tell all your friends that y'all owe him!!