Monday, February 25, 2008

RIP

his father passed away on Saturday.
man, that's the worst thing in life. Losing someone you love. Losing someone whom you admire, and someone whom always defends you, losing a FATHER.
i realize that i can't feel the same way as he feels. But I am sure it's a terrible, very terrible loss. Even though, it's the best for his father, whom been stroke for these 2years.
He cried and cried all night, he told me that he hasn't make his father happy and proud of him. he told me that he met his father everyday but he still couldn't make him laugh (because his father was sick). i can't help but cried too. suddenly i remembered my father. who do you call when you're in trouble? who do you run to when you need someone's shoulder to cry on? Who always defends you? Who taught you so many things and give you the best advice when there's no one understand you, even your mother? God I can't continue this. I'm melting. I'm in tears.

update
the cremation took place at Cikadut on Feb 27th.

GOD REST HIS SOUL