Saturday, February 9, 2008

I made it!





The time is NOW.
I thought it'd be easy to do a surprise party, but.. damn I wrong. It's not that easy. To bring all his friends on this Saturday, to hide all this hype and secrets from him, and most of all, to make this surprise party memorable and absolutely unforgettable. YES! I MADE IT!!!
With lots of help from y'all!! OMG Thank u very much for attended in my party, and made this thing happened beautifully. I have no idea the party can be this great, and it's all because of you friends ^^
First of all, I actually don't have any idea about what gift should I give to him on his birthday. Cause as you know this year is the 6th birthday I celebrated with him. So I'm kinda blank, and I don't know anything else except this crazy party! I organized this party from about a month ago, and it was hard, I tell ya', it was HARD. But I'm happy after all, because this party was success.

The party took place in Tomodachi, Dieter's most fave resto of ALL time!! Thanks for all the crews who help us and the team of friends, from junior high school and high school.

UNFORGETTABLE MOMENT,