Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Valentino Rossi touchdown MALAYSIA!

It's so sad cos I couldn't join Phi to attend Ubud Writers Festival at Bali. I crossed my fingers before they announce the date. But unfortunately, UWRF held at the exact date with motoGP, which I have previously bought the tickets. I hope I can attend UWRF some other time next year.. 

However, I'm so excited tomorrow I'll be flying to Malaysia to watch my first LIVE motoGP World Championship! My boyfriend have been a devotee motoGP fan and particularly a huge fan of Valentino Rossi as long as I care to remember. At first I didn't find it interesting cos come on! it's not like my "area of interest". But everyone in my house watched it. And I could feel the euphoria. 

The battle between Valentino Rossi n Jorge Lorenzo at Motegi last week
Shortly, I fell in love with this Italian guy named Valentino Rossi. The 9 times World Champion has over the top talent of riding the wildest motorcycle in this world, he's a very down to earth and funny man. He's like, not taking this whole thing seriously. I've read his autobiography book, and there's nothing serious about that. He told his story in a fun way that you could never imagine from a Grand Prix rider. 

one of his hilarious moment =D


Anyhoo..... 
I'm going with Dieter and my cousins. I've been to Malaysia couple times before, but it was pure holiday. So this is my first trip to Sepang. Maybe I'll go to Kuala Lumpur to spend the weekend. All necessity have been packed up! We're ready to go! 

I'll be back next week with (hopefully) lots of interesting articles and photos! So STAY TUNE!