Friday, January 1, 2010

Ever thine ever mine ever ours

Ever since I "trapped" in this relationship wiv Mr. D, he never written to me a love letter. I don't expect that much actually, considering how "straight" he does. Romantic has never been his style, and I already accepted that.



But, I read this love letter from Beethoven, called "Immortal Beloved" and I was very very TOUCHING.

So here we go, bring it on Ludwig!



Good morning, on July 7

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us -







I can live only wholly with you or not at all -





Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits -





Yes, unhappily it must be so -





You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never -





Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves.





And yet my life in V is now a wretched life -





Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men -





At my age I need a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection?





My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once -





Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together -





Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell.





Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.





Ever thine



Ever mine



Ever ours







I really LOVEEEE the ever thine, ever mine, ever ours part (means: forever yours, forever mine, forever ours) oh God!!! How could he be sooooo romantic?? I really wanna put that phrase on my wedding vow (if I ever get marry).





Now you can call me corny :p









Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!