Wednesday, September 2, 2009

shocking earthquake

curent mood: shocked

i was on my way from office this afternoon, with my dad. he drove the car.
suddenly we felt that there was something wrong with our car cos it heavily swinged, at first we thought it was only a tire problem. when we were about to stop our car and checked the actual condition, we realised that its not a tire problem. its an EARTHQUAKE!!

i saw people ran around outside their house, some of them screaming, surviving their children, some just watch whats happening, and i just sat with my dad on our car and did nothing. cos we overly shocked. when i turned on the radio, many speculations said this earthquake can bring a tsunami.
i called my mom, thank God she's okay, but my little brother still at school and my mom was about to pick him up. i stressed out. i called Dieter's mom cos i knew she's at home alone. thank God that she's okay too..

the earthquake occured about 2 minutes long, with 7.3 SR.

maybe this is the warning from God that the earth is getting old and we, as a human must take care of it, before it's too late...
i cant imagine what if i lost my family, or maybe i died on that accident. :(

im scared to death. God bless us all.