Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cutesy Girlz

current mood: still busy.

Hi all. How's the Saturday nite? Hope it's as good as mine.
I had a pretty fun time, keeping yourself busy is a great way to stay young and healthy. LOL
This morning, I was searching an accounting journal for my final thesis, while I replied all orders from my customers. My fingers were dancing all over the keyboard! Then I went to campus to met my teacher, and my boyfriend picked me up for our "weekend-date". LOL.

One thing that left me a HUGE question mark on my head is:
TODAY, there are at least 5 friends of mine who ask "When will you marry?"
I mean, FIVE. Wow, at the same day! And I was like, "Where'd you get it? Do I sit in the "hot seat" of gossip world?" LOL. I couldn't help but LMAO.
And what did I say? "AMEN!" ^__________^

I took it as a wish for us to get marry soon, although I'm NOT going to marry anytime soon. No No. I'm not ready, we're not ready actually..
But my boyfriend said, "I can't wait to marry you. We can build a small happy family", (he says this very often, almost once to twice a week)
and I was like, "What? Are you drunk?" "Get real!!"
I don't know if it's kind of BS but I think he's serious, and he makes me scared. I know that I've been in this relationship for 5.5 years (and STILL COUNTING), but we're too young.. He's 23, I'm 21. He's totally NUTS. LOL

I'm not going to answer all the questions related to married-life, cos once again, I'm not going to marry anytime soon, and I just want to say : AMEN. Thanks for your wish! LOL.
Honestly, I used to think that I want an "early marriage", but not anymore. There are still many dreams to catch, and a lot things to do. I really really LOVE my boyfriend, but our short-term plan for now is building a small business together, just two of us. "Marriage" (of course), will be our long-term plan :)


Wish us luck.. Wish us luck..
Finger crossed.
xx

Update #1: Next stop? Accessory store at Istana Plaza. We're opening soon!
Update #2:
Oh jeez I forgot to left an ad for my Online Boutique. Here we go agaiN!!

Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
[Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks]

feminine tops
Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
[Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks]

new dresses
Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
[Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks]

jacket
Photo Flipbook Slideshow Maker
[Glitterfy.com - Photo Flipbooks]


Visit us at www.friendster.com/cutesygirlz