Monday, August 4, 2008

help yourself

When I walk in your shoes
I understand a man confused
They much too big, but I don't care
I felt the way your shoulders bare

Now I really empathize
Looking through your bloodshoot eyes..
And I know you, you're so frustrated
Above we all become what we once hated
Beside, nobody can't be that wise

You got a degree in "philosophy"
So you think you cleverer than me
But I'm not just some drama queen
Cos it's where you're at, not where you've been

So what do you expect from me?
To hold your head above the sea..
And carry you, even though you bigger
Cos don't you know, you crush my tiny figure

And anyway, we're still so young
And this isn't yesterday..

I can't help you, if you won't help yourself
I can't help you, if you don't help yourself
You can't only get so much from someone else
...