Sunday, May 11, 2008

my future..

current mood : desperate

I've just woke up and suddenly I was thinking about my future. I'm very afraid now. Seems that I'm unable to handle it. Time goes by very fast and I don't think I use them properly. I mean, I'm a lazy girl (shame on me! Gosh I'm humiliating myself.). Now I'm in 6th semester and there are bunch things coming very soon. First, My final exam, which will come in about 1 month. Then MY FINAL THESIS which will start next semester. But most of all, there's one thing which really knock me up : my life after college.

What should I do after college? should I work for people, should I work for my Dad, should I open my own store? actually there are so many things that I can do. but the problem is, I'm not sure bout my own ability. So this things goes little confusing.. While the clock will always go tic toc tic toc.. And I'm standing still. poor Me! Desperately need help!

Honestly, I can't make a wrong decision because I'm not alone. I have one little brother (5) and one little sister (15). Who would they lean on except me? My older brothers will be married in the next 2 years. And I don't want bother them.. I never will. My father slowly but sure is getting old too, and will retired from his job. And ready or not, I must replace him. It's complicated here..

huh. If I be an employee and work as accounting, can I live my family? Since y'all know how low the general salary here for the fresh-graduate and not-so- smart girl like me.

If I work at My Dad, I must handle such a big factory and I've a huge responsibility to make his factory alive and AT LEAST as good as when he handle it.

If I build my own store, it'll need a lot money to buy a place, to buy things, etc. I hate to say this, but the bigger equity, the bigger gain you'll get. So this option will need lots of cash!

What should I do?


PS :
to everyone who will married sooner or later : I suggest you to have children once in three years. Don't be like my family who have a family factor like this:
Intan (born July 2nd 1987)
Arlin (born January 23rd 1993)
Kenn (born June 15th 2003)

Learn from mistakes!
The eldest will hold a very huge responsibility in the next 20 years.. And it won't be EASY.


Life would never be easy. . For me.

update #1
Tips and Trick for an EASY LIFE:
marry a billionaire! and cash him out.

LMFAO.

update #2
But dude, LIFE IS NOT that EASY.
and I don't want easy,
easy doesn't make you grow
easy doesn't make you think.

And I just thank God cos I've a man whom makes me think.

update #3
For God's sake, I'll never marry a billionaire just for my own purpose! I am not that CHEAP!