Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Smoking. HOT or NOT

STOP SMOKING PLEASE!!

I just don't get it when mostly, all grown-men I know is smoking (and there are several girls too). WTF? Is it cool or what? Sadly, my first brother and my Daddy smokes too :( They're heavy smoker I think..
Hmpph.. Does anyone know how to tell them to stop smoking? Cos I think it's so dangerous, maybe you don't feel the effect now, but slowly but sure, the nicotine will kill your body. Even it getting worse when you drink coffee too. I'm glad cos I've never been a smoker, I hate cigarettes. Well my boyfriend used to be a smoker too, but I told him to stop, and he STOP. Although it was so so so damn hard, but finally he realize and he stops his smoking habit. For GOOD.

To all of you who never smokes, GREAT! Keep that up, cos smoking is very bad to your health, and think about people around you too. I ever read once that being a passive smoker is also dangerous.
But if you're an active smoker now, just learn to stop it. What's the point of burning your money when you smoke? It's not cool at all. And we, as a grown-up women, don't like men with smoking habit. Ewww.. Just learn to say "NO"

Stop smoking, for better life