Saturday, March 29, 2008

5th anniversary

current mood : HAPPY!!!


Today is our 5th year anniversary!! Finally.....

After some hard years, we reach this 5th year.
Did I tell you that when 30 March 2003 our love became official at exactly 12 AM?
I wrote his a letter, that said "I do" in my own way. I wrote the letter that just can be read within a mirror. I gave him on 29 March and I told him that he couldn't open it before 12AM. He opened it, got confused cos my letter was "confusing". Then he got that "mirror" idea, so he finally read my messages. His sister told me that "he jump in his bed until everybody wake up! At midnight!" LOL...
Then he called me and that was it. Official!!
Here are some very first pictures, taken on 12AM 300308
PS : Thank you baby for the watch, really loved it!!